It’s Christmas time in Knoxville! So what are some things you can do around town during this holiday season?
Here are a list of some of the more popular things to do in Knoxville around Christmas:
Christmas in the City is a yearly Christmas season festival that is highly anticipated by locals and visitors alike. Events surrounding the festival are favorites such as: Knoxville Holiday on Ice (see the video above), Regal Celebration of Lights, WIVK Christmas Parade, Xfinity Christmas at Chilhowee Park, Tour De Lights Bike Ride, New Year’s on the Square, plus many more activities put on by our local arts community (i.e. Knoxville Symphony Orchestra, University of Tennessee, Tennessee Theatre, Clarence Brown Theatre, and more).
Here are some other family friendly things to do in Knoxville around Christmas:
- Blow your own Christmas ornaments at Marble City Glassworks
- 28th Annual Clayton Holiday Concert by the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra
- 8th Annual Tour de Lights Bike Ride
- Enjoy a tour at IJAMS Nature Center
- “A Christmas Carol” at the Clarence Brown Theatre SOLD OUT
- Watch “White Christmas” at the historic Tennessee Theatre
- “Joy: An Irish Christmas” at the historic Tennessee Theatre
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas at the historic Tennessee Theatre SOLD OUT
- Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker at the historic Tennessee Theatre
- HERE IS A COUPON FOR $20 OFF the MOSCOW BALLET NUTCRACKER!
Thinking of finding a new home for the holidays? Or would you like Santa to bring you a buyer for your home? Contact me, Troy Stavros today and let’s sit down over a cup of hot chocolate and talk about how we can make your Christmas wishes come true!